Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Changes.

I have some big changes happening in my life.
I am scared and worried.
The changes are not fun.
I would love to just write it all out and get everything I feel out of my body but now is not the time plus my words tend to get me into trouble.
So for now I will just post pictures to tell my story rather than words.

Credit for photo a1thriftistorage.com



I am also stressed because with summer ending so did some babysitters I had to watch my girls while I worked.  Now I have to find new situations for my girls and it is hard and frustrating.  Today I wish I didn't have to work ever.

But seriously I am so grateful for my amazing, supportive job.  I am very lucky.

Bye.

1 comment:

Colin and Ranie said...

Love you! Let me know if I can help with anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...