Thursday, August 18, 2011

I review my new Puma Faas 300 running shoes.

Here is an interview I gave about my new running shoes:

Q:  What color are your new shoes?
A:  They are sea foam blue, white and grey with a hint of lime green.




Q:  What do you like best about your new Puma Faas 300 running shoes?
A:  They are really light weight and don't look like the normal nerdy running shoe.


Q:  What do they feel like when you run in them?
A:  It is like wearing a really, really light weight running shoe.


Q:  What do you like second best about your new shoes?
A:  I like that they have a minimal lift.  Some running shoes can have up to an inch and a half lift and I prefer not to run in heels.


Q:  You sound like you are really knowledgeable on the topic.
A:  Well, I'm not.


Q:  Where do you get your knowledge about running shoes?
A:  From running in them and reading about them.


Q:  How many miles have you actually ran in these shoes?
A:  5 miles


Q:  So you really can't recommend these shoes for a marathon yet?
A:  Nope.


Q:  So after your training and actually running the marathon you could absolutely hate these shoes:
A:  Yes.


Q:  Good luck with that.
A:  Maybe we should do this again after my marathon.




I felt that by the end of the interview the interviewer got a little sassy with me and didn't really mean it when she wished me luck.

Here is where you can find more info about my new shoes.  They come in some really fun colors and each store I have found carry a different array of colors so you can get the one that suits you best.  I picked mine because they were the sale colors.  But who doesn't like sea foam?

Look forward to my next interview about being a running mom.  Should be a good one.


3 comments:

Turbo said...

This is awesome, Tammy.

Alicia said...

You are the best interviewee ever.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...