Saturday, August 20, 2011

What I am trying to tell myself today.

What I am trying to tell myself today is:

Everyone has their own path and journey through this life.


Not everyone needs to learn what I am learning, have learned or will learn.


Not everyone will make the same mistakes as I will even if they make the same decisions.


Just because I think I know better doesn't mean I am actually better...or that I actually know better.


To comfort myself I should not think, "Ya, they'll learn and their world will come crashing down and then I will be able to tell them "Told ya" in my mind."


Today I went to a wedding and instead of enjoying myself I didn't enjoy myself.

1 comment:

mushbelly said...

Good Good post. I need to remember all of those. Especially the one about thinking I know better. I don't! I usually think that if someone does something a different way than I do it, its because they're stupid. I am such an asshole.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...