Monday, November 7, 2011

I'll think about that tomorrow.

Sometimes life can be really, terribly hard.
Today I want to throw my hands in the air and say, "I don't care anymore, whatever."
It is so much easier not to care.
It seems so much easier to just emotionally disconnect.
I asked my therapist if that was possible.  If I didn't have to deal with all my problems but that I could pick a date and start from there and that everything from before that date could never be brought up again.
She told me that was pretty much impossible.
Shit, damn, hell.
Why can't that be possible?

Here is a quote from Scarlett O'Hara:
Scarlett: I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.
©

That's what I think every day.

I feel too busy to figure out my life.
I am exhausted everyday it seems.
There is just too much stuff.
Luckily I see my therapist tomorrow, right?

Love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...